Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A day on set with Fun. | for PictureGroup & Atlantic Records

It is rare to get the chance to combine your love of two things. Long before I shot a single still image, I was captured by the beauty and process of making film. Last week, a referral (of a referral of another referral) granted me the opportunity to make pictures on set of a music video - yet this time, it was on a much larger scale than ever before. The band Fun (stylized "fun.") is set to release a music video for their newest UK single, "Why Am I The One," and with only a tiny break in their tour schedule falling in Seattle, they had only a limited time and a day's worth of locations to make what needed to be made. A week later, they won "Best New Artist" at the Grammys... following 12 years in the music business. While I must admit, I haven't listened to a lot of Fun, I had an excellent time documenting behind-the-scenes while on set with the band and crew. Enjoy.

All images © PictureGroup / Atlantic Records.